Monday, March 15, 2010

Tag...

You're it!!
Today I took the girls to the Mall to play since it was yucky outside. Wes still wasn't feeling good so he stayed home with Mom and Grandma. The girls had a great time playing TAG, Hide and Go seek, and Baby. It was so cute to see them playing a real game of tag. I can't believe that they are old enough to know how to do it! They played so nicely today, I was proud of them. After a while of play, we got some Chick-fil-a for lunch followed by more play time. It was nice, I read my book and kept an eye on them at the same time. I am lovin' having a little girl, so much more self-sufficient!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ella loves to flip over them log at the playground. I am amazed at how well she can do it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment