Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ella's friend Hannah

Today I had day 4 of my Gym photoshoot. It is going really really well. But I was short a baby sitter, so our friend Hannah from Church agreed to babysit for about an hour. Just to fill the time between when I had to leave and Jon got home. Ella LOVES Hannah. H babysat for us once before, and Ella has been asking me again and again when her friend would be coming back. Ella was so excited to see Hannah today that she couldn't sleep during naptime. I suppose it went well, Jon said the kids were happy when he got home. Ella was so proud to "Help Hannah babysit Wesley" because obviously she is big enough to take care of herself!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are having the marathon session! We love Hannah too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you have been able to shoot all those photos!! I am sure they are fantastic!!! Ella is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete