Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I look out the window and what do I see?

Popcorn popping on the pear tree!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jon loves all the beautiful pear trees we have around here. Every year they bloom so beautifully. The remind me of the primary song. Jon has always wanted on of these trees, so last year Ella and I bought him one for the front yard. It was too late in the season for blooms, so this is the first time we have had any. Jon is so proud of his tree.!
Photobucket

Also, Easter is this week. I (I mean the Easter Bunny) hasn't finished shopping yet, so still have that to do. I did get a chance to take Ella out today to take some pictures of her in her Easter dress. She is sick, but was a great willing model. Wes doesn't have an Easter outfit so he just watched from the stroller.
I love it when Ella cooperates!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments: