Saturday, March 20, 2010

Love

I have said it before, and I will say it again, Ella LOVES her little brother. And the feeling is definitely mutual. Ella is a very sweet, attentive big sister, and a great helper for me where he is concerned. That isn't to say there isn't fighting and such, but for the most part, Ella is a model big sister. Today they played outside for hours, enjoying the sunny weather. When we came inside, Ella wanted to watch a movie on her VCR in her room, but she didn't want to watch alone, she wanted Wesley to watch with her. So she boosted him up onto the chair, and put her arm around him so he couldn't escape. Wesley was ok with this, he loves it when Ella pays attention to him. So I started the movie for them and went back to editing my photoshoot from this morning. Then about 30 min later I realized how very quiet it was in there. I went to check and Wes was sound asleep leaning on Ella's shoulder with is bottle in his mouth. I told Ella since he was asleep he needed to go in his crib, so with only slight complaints, she let me take him to bed. An hour later, I went to tell her it was nap time only to find her sound asleep on the chair! I guess playing outside really took it out of them! I love my kids!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: