Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Story time and Sams club

Today we had nothing much planned. I thought that since we missed out on going to story time yesterday, we would go today. I wanted to check out some books at the library for Ella. So now was as good a time as any. This story time was the "preschooler" story time instead of the "toddler" one, which we have never attended before. It went much better than usual. Ella actually LISTENED to the story and seemed to have a good time. We were surprised to see our friends Amy and Nolan there, so Ella sat with Nolan and I chatted to Amy as the kids listened to Dr. Seuss.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After story time Amy and I wanted to do something out of the house, so we decided to go to Sams club for lunch and to pick up some things. Ella LOVES sams so this was a good idea in her book. The kids were really well behaved at Sams and we all enjoyed a pizza lunch.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now it is nap time and nothing much is going on the rest of the day. We are having Grandma over for dinner tonight, that will be fun. Also, I wanted to post the awesome picture I got yesterday with Josh the baptism boy. He is Sooooo cute!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I took Susie to her first storytime yesterday . . . I don't think she looked up at Miss Maggie once! She was more interested in stealing pacifiers and pointing to the rug and trying to get into my purse. :) I love the picture with Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe all you do! You are so busy. I am sad to have missed storytime. What a week we have had. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete