Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bowling

Today we decided to meet Nana at her Bowling league on post. I still have a pass to get on, but no stickers on the car. It wasn't a problem though, they just checked our car and let us through. Ella LOVES to bowl, she is really good too! This was Wesley's first time. He wasn't really interested at all. He pushed the ball down the ramp 2 or 3 times then he was done. I guess he is still a little young, although I think Ella was his age when she started. We had fun, we bowled one game then we played in the game room for a while. Nana gave Ella enough quarters to play the air hockey game so I played that with her while Wes rode in the game car. He loved playing with the wheel. It was such a fun morning. After Nana was done with her games, we met Dad for lunch over at bridgestreet. After lunch Dad gave Ella $5 and told her to get some chocolate at the chocolate crocodile. She picked out some gummy fruit for Wes, (he really likes gummies) and a peanut butter cup and a pretzel for herself. I got a turtle. YUMMY!! Thanks Grandpa! Now it is back home for Mommy to do some chores while the kids nap. I love nap time, I hate chores.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment