Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am the Princess...

...Daddy you can be my prince!
Photobucket
That is what Ella said to Jon after she got dressed for church this morning. Then she told him that if he wanted to be her prince, he had to dance with her. Jon was so sweet and got down on his knees to dance with his little princess. She was thrilled! First he showed her proper dance frame.
Photobucket

Then once she had that down, he threw in some spins.
Photobucket

After they had danced a little bit, Ella looked up at her Prince and said most earnestly.... "Now you have to sweep me off my feet!" It was sooooo cute! (also where do they learn these things?) So Jon Dipped her at the end of their dance and she was truly swept off her feet.
Photobucket
Daddy made her day today... way to go Dad!
I love my sweet little princess, she is so awesome!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet and LOVE the "sweep me off my feet" thing she said. Cracked me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like she has the princess thing down pat! Where do they learn it? I think some little girls go to princess school in heaven. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete