Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday dinner

As previously posted, we go to my parents house every Sunday for dinner. We LOVE this tradition. Today, we had a great day at church. Wesley did great in Sacrament until shortly after the sacrament was passed, then he started screeching so we walked the halls the rest of Fast and Testimony meeting. He was horrible during Sharing time (5 more months, 5 more months!!!). He was sooooo tired! Ella has been doing great in Sunbeams the last few weeks, I think she really likes it now! Class was great, I love my kids this year, they are awesome! AFter church we had a few hours of blessed silence while the kids napped. Then Dinner time! Tonight Mom and Dad made a baked potato bar and a seven layer salad. I ate WAY too much. yummy!
Photobucket
Photobucket

While at Nana and Grandpa's house, Wesley ran around like a holy terror...
Photobucket
and Ella pretended to be a cat... Here she is on Nana, purring away.
Photobucket

I also got a picture earlier in the day of Wesley's awesome new onsie, I love it, it says "little brother" on it.
Photobucket
I love my kids... when they are good anyway.

Tomorrow is a Church play date. I am excited.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm that potato bar looks yummy. So glad you have your parents nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Wesley looking pretty tired yesterday and I can't believe that it is only 5 more months til Nursery for him! That means only 8 more for baby Laney! :)

    I will see you at the playdate!

    ReplyDelete