Sunday, March 21, 2010

Self portrait of the desperate kind.

It is 9 o'clock on Sunday night and everyone is in bed but me. I am totally bummed because something (probably stupid sports) ran long and my TiVO only caught the first 5 min of my favorite show (The Amazing race). So I go upstairs to surf the web when I realize that I HAVEN'T TAKEN A PICTURE TODAY! It is only March and I have failed myself...but wait, I have a solution. I will Cheat... thats right, a quick self portrait sitting at my computer desk and my reputation is saved! I was hoping it would take longer than 3 months before I had to fudge my 365 blog with pictures like this, but hey... I can stay at the top of the slippery slope, can't I? So here is my picture for today, I actually think I look pretty cute, considering.
Photobucket

One of the reasons there was no "real" picture to day is because I had a doosey of a weekend. I had two clients call for last min sessions, and so I ended up scheduling them both for Saturday, which made it a busy day since they were also on opposite sides of town. But to top it all off, I have a HUGE project this coming week so I really needed to not only get their pictures taken yesterday, but also edited and ready for ordering. Needless to say I did nothing but photography yesterday. But I did get it all done!
What is this huge project, you ask? Well, I have been hired to take the team, and individual pictures for Huntsville Gymnastics. I will be there everyday this week taking pictures of all the kids at the gym, as well as the team pictures for the competitive gymnasts. I am so very excited about this opportunity. I just hope I make it through alive! I will probably not have much to say this coming week, so wish me luck, and see you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. First of all...Congratulations!!!! on the awesome job! SO excited for you. :)

    Second...this post made me laugh!! You are hysterical! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the self-portrait, and good luck with your project this week! You will do GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! And you will be great!! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete