Monday, March 22, 2010

Firehouse

Today we went with the Church playgroup to visit the Firehouse. Ella had a great time. The kids watched a movie about fire safety, then they had a tour of the building and last they got to see the fire truck. They got to see a fireman put on all of his clothes, and also got to go inside the truck and check it out. It was a great play date!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My first day at the Gym went reasonably well, I am mostly freaked out about tomorrow, when I am doing the big 40 person team photo!!
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it was fun. Great idea. Good luck tomorrow. Remember with that many only half have to look good. Throw the flexible ones in the spilts on the floor and you'll be all set. Have fun. I love gymnasts.

    ReplyDelete