Sunday, March 28, 2010

More birthday fun

Today was Sunday dinner at Mom and Dad's house. Since it was my Birthday yesterday, I got to choose the menu. I asked for this DELICIOUS Weight Watchers recipe for Chicken with asparagus and pine nuts. It is so yummy! I also got to request a dessert for my b-day (this counts as my "cake") So I asked for a WW ricotta cheese cake. It... was less than impressive. I don't blame Mom, I am sure she did it right, It just didn't taste good. Oh well, can't win 'em all I suppose. I had a nice time celebrating with my family tonight. I love birthdays! Now I get to start planning for Ella's special day in just a few weeks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy, Birthday! March b-day's are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should post the recipe, as I have both asparagus and chicken, and could go get some pine nuts... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! I meant to tell you we saw you driving to the Monaco Saturday. You were behind us on hwy 72 and the exit to the mall. Glad you had such a fun Birthday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete