Sunday, March 28, 2010

Finished (a post from friday)

So several people told me that I had missed posting on Friday. I was like, no way! I totally posted on Friday. Jon had even mentioned seeing it, so I know I had posted. Well, I went to check today and my Friday post wasn't there! Then I checked my other blog.. and lo and behold, I had accidentally posted my blog post on there instead of here! So I don't know how to fix it, so I will just add Friday's post here, so I don't have a gap in my 365 blog.

Today I finished my last day at HGC. I am so ready to be done with Gym pictures for a while! I even had a dream about editing gym pictures last night! I also have not gotten ANYTHING done around the house since last Sunday. Jon is ready to have his wife back too I think. The pictures went great! I am so excited with the way that they came out. I really enjoyed working with the coaches and the girls. The team girls were especially fun, as they did all sorts of neat tricks for their pictures. One of the girls who trains there also goes to Church with us, in fact, I was her primary teacher a few years ago. Her Mom gave me permission to post her picture, I wanna show off how incredible she is! I am so grateful for the opportunity to do this job. I hope that I have impressed the owner, and the parents with my photographs. Now I am back to my slower paced life, at least until the orders come in and I have to do those!
Tomorrow I will relax, it is my 28th birthday and I plan on having FUN! No photography at all, well except for snapshots to show you all the fun we had.

Goodbye for Now HGC!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: