Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday with the family

When Wesley was born, my German family sent us the cutest pair of overalls. Today, Wesley was finally big enough to wear them! I was so excited and he looked so cute.
Photobucket

Not to be outdone, Ella insisted I take a picture of her cute outfit too. This one I got at a local consignment sale on Friday.
Photobucket

After our morning chores were done. We decided to take the kids to the park. It was so sunny, and trying hard to be a nice day. The kids loved the playground! I am so glad that Wes is finally old enough to enjoy the park. He loved the bouncy animals and of course the swing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We finished our day by going to a baptism. L is such a super sweet girl! I was honored to be able to go to her baptism.
Photobucket

Since the baptism was at 3, and right during naps, we had our friend Hannah come over to babysit the kids. She did an awesome job! Ella loved playing with her.

A great day.... now to prepare for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment