Friday, January 1, 2010

365 project

I have heard a lot about 356 photo blog projects. I think the idea is very interesting. I don't always take enough pictures of my own kids, especially when my business is busy. The idea is to take at least one picture every day for a year. It can be a picture of whatever you want, I am going to give this a try and I thought I would be held more accountable if I tell someone. So here is day one... wish me luck!

New Years breakfast with Nana and Grandpa.
Today we celebrated the new year at "Waffle King" and had a nice big brunch.
shannon and jon
ella and grandpa
wesley

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. That will keep you busy. Are you posting everyday too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Good luck!
    And how about if I join you, but make it one a week instead? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun idea but I know it would never happen here! I tried doing a scrapbook page a day a few years ago and well, let's just say it didn't happen! Good luck on your endeavour! BTW LOVE Johns look!

    ReplyDelete