Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gymnastics again!

Today was another gymnastics class at Madison Gymnastics. I know I have already posted about gymnastics, but this time I was able to actually get some shots and video of Ella doing her actual class. Ella has been running hot and cold about gymnastics since we started, but today she was all excited about going. I am really enjoying this gym, I like it heaps better than Tumblebeez. The best thing about our semester at TB was her teacher. She had a WONDERFUL teacher, Miss Marsha. I was most concerned that her new teacher wouldn't be as good but I have to say that Miss Tammy is AWESOME! She is so patient with the kids and really takes the time to show them the correct way to do things. I feel like Ella is really learning something here. Ella really likes her too, enough that she doesn't complain too much when she is told to re-do something and she even listens pretty good to her directions. Today she was really excited to do the beam. She was delighted when she got to go on the "Big girls" beam instead of the "Styrofoam" beam. (it isn't really Styrofoam, but kinda looks like it!) I can't wait till Wes is big enough to go too, I think he will have fun.
Bear walk!
ella gym

Stretches
ella gym
ella gym

Frog hops


Beam
ella gym
ella gym


Bar
ella gym

Tramp
ella gym
ella gym


Hopping



Rolling

1 comment: