Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ugh...

Today both kids had full blown icky sickness. I will spare you the details, but suffice it to say that I did 3 loads of gross laundry today! Nothing much worth immortalizing in film happened today, but I didn't want to let myself down so early in the year so I took some pictures of our favorite sick activity, watching movies! I went over to the local Redbox movie rental machine and got "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs". I saw it in the theater with the kids, so Jon watched it with them while I got stuff done. We all love our movies in this house, so it is the perfect quiet time activity for us. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get this horrible virus!
I hope you all are doing better than us right now, and may you stay healthy! At least we are getting this over with before the cruise.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, we all have it here too! Just about every kid in nursery got it...it is yucky! Hope you stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete