Friday, January 22, 2010

Studio and more

Today I was feeling antsy and wanted to do something. I couldn't take the kids anywhere, Wesley still has the runs, so I decided to take some studio portraits of the kids. Ella wanted to take one with Kitzel, and then she was DONE!
Photobucket
But I let her take a picture of me if she would let me take some of her, so she agreed to the tradeoff and I got some cute pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After Wesley was done with his morning nap, I tried to get some of him... He WAS NOT INTERESTED!
Photobucket
Ella decided we should bribe him with food...
Photobucket
That worked some and we got a few shots off.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
But then he decided that he was done too and ran away
Photobucket
So my photo session was only semi-successful! I had fun anyway, and it was nice to get some "portraits" instead of just pictures today. After the picture fiasco we went outside during the short non-raining portion of the day. Ella really wanted to ride her car, so I let her on the condition that she let Wes ride with her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wes LOVED it. Ella gave him a ride once, a LONG time ago so it was new to him. It was so cute to see him so happy to ride around with her.

Earlier today, I took some pictures of Wes in the bedroom and got some great shots of his Chompers. Ella kept looking in his mouth and exclaiming, "Look at his nice sharp teeth mommy!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Only 7 days left until we leave for the cruise! I CANT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment