Monday, January 4, 2010

Physical! Physical! Let's get into physical....

Let me hear your body talk... your body talk....

All my body is saying OW! My mom and I have been trying to exercise regularly for the last few weeks, so it isn't really a New Years resolution, but we are going to try to keep it up as long as possible. I feel stronger already, and it has been great physical therapy for my mom's bad knee. We have fun chatting as we take turns on the weight machine and the bike. Wesley usually has breakfast as we work out and then screams for the last few min or so. I asked Ella today to take some pictures of us as we worked. She was happy to oblige.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ella likes to exercise too, she is actually really strong and can lift 15lbs!
Photobucket
Wesley enjoying breakfast.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last week my Dad was off and kindly took the kids while we worked out, we came inside to find them relaxing in front of the TV. Awwwww!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you and your mom are workout partners. It is good to have someone consistent to do that with!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking good! I love the pictures of Wesley in his high chair. Don't you just want to smoosh that face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad y'all are able to do this together. A partner in crime makes it go smoother and keeps you more committed. I am starting up with my Tae Bo and hoping to keep myself motivated.

    I LOVE Wesley's face in that last pic of him in the high chair. So cute!

    ReplyDelete