Saturday, January 23, 2010

RV show!

Today Jon, Wesley and I went to the RV show at the VBC with my Dad. Mom got the virus the kids have had all week, and Ella wanted to stay home and play with Nana, so we let her. Wes was really well behaved and rode in the backpack most of the time. He did walk a little. It was fun to see all the different RV's and the different ways they can be set up. I only saw 1 or two that I liked enough to have, but since we aren't planning on buying one anytime soon that is ok. There were lots of neat fancy old-people big rigs and some teeny-tiny little pop ups with just a bed. After the show we went to Chili's to have a snack. Dad ordered us some appetizers. They were yummy. Jon was starting to feel sick too, so we didn't stay long. Now the boys are sleeping and Ella is playing nicely. We had a great day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have wanted an RV since I was a kid, but don't think it will ever happen. Look at all those RV's. Glad y'all had fun.

    ReplyDelete