Monday, January 11, 2010

Wesley and Kitzel

At the end of last year we got a cat. Kitzel is the greatest cat I have ever owned. He is friendly, patient, loves to be held and cuddled, loves to play and "hunt" and NEVER scratches or hisses. He is also quiet and rarely meows! The whole family loves Kitz and Kitz loves us all as well. Wesley loves to carry around the cat toys and have Kitzel follow him. It is too cute! Today they were playing together and I realized I found the perfect subject for today's post.
wes
Wesley
wesley
wesley

Wesley has also been working on some new teeth. He now has 3 broken through the gums, none are fully in yet, and 1 or 2 are working their way down. Soon I won't get any more gummy smiles, but I bet the toothy ones will be just as cute!
wes

1 comment:

  1. Cute. In my mind I have not decided who Wesley looks like. But he is very handsome. The three teeth look so cute.

    ReplyDelete