Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

Today is the first Sunday of the new year. It brings a couple of new things with it. Like, realizing after you get everyone ready for church that it no longer starts at 9 and you have a couple of hours to kill! :)
The best/worst new thing this year is Ella starting Sunbeams. I cannot believe that my little girl is old enough to be in primary! How is this possible? Ella also can't believe it, she doesn't want to go to primary because it is "Stupid" and she wants to go to nursery. I told her she would like primary, and she retorted that they sang to loud in there. I hope things go well today for Sister Nash, she has quite the road ahead of her! Here is my pretty princess, now a Sunbeam.
Photobucket
Wesley is still not old enough for Nursery, (still has 7 months.) so he will be joining Jon and I with our new CTR 7 class. We are going to be teaching the Baptism kids again this year. I feel so lucky to be part of their lives during this important spiritual time. I hope that we can live up to the expectations. We have been preparing for a couple of weeks for the new year, so hopefully all will go smooth. Since we all had so much extra time to get ready today... we are dressed to the 9's.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I even had Jon take one of me, so that no one forgets that I am part of the family too.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ella, a Sunbeam?! So funny that she doesn't want to go. :) Ahhh, to have church later....so nice. Shannon, you look beautiful!

    Miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Brenna wore that dress today, too. :) How did Sunbeams go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe we have Sunbeams?! My how time has flown. And your Primary class seemed so calm compared to the chaos of mine. Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat looks evil!

    ReplyDelete