Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan 15

Jon is letting me use his computer until mine is fixed. We found someone who can fix it this weekend thank goodness! I didn't want to get too behind on posting, and I got some super cute pictures yesterday so I decided to try and get it done even if my computer is dead.
Yesterday was BE-utiful! I don't know how warm it was, but it was the warmest it has been in months. We took the opportunity to go outside and PLAY! My mom and dad have created a kids wonderland in their backyard. Playground, giant home-designed playhouse, trampoline and in the summer, swimming pool too. Yesterday I swept the pine needles off of the tramp and we took Wes on for his first time. He LOVED it! I was amazed at how well he could stand and walk on it. He even tried to jump! We had a blast on the tramp, chasing each other and jumping and watching Wes try out his sea legs. I can't wait till spring is truly here and we can play outside more!
I love the joy on his face as he swings... I think he is going to love roller coasters!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Jumping!

Bonus video of Wesley trying to jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment