Thursday, January 28, 2010

Getting ready for the Cruise

I didn't have a lot of time for picture taking today, getting ready for the cruise is a lot of work! Today we did some last minute shopping. We needed just a few things, mostly little stuff. the rest of the day was full of cleaning the house and starting packing. I did get one shot off in Wal*mart.

We weren't buying hair dye, we were getting pony-tail holders for Ella. But the kids were being cute so no time like the present right?
ella and wes

Tomorrow, more packing, only 1 full day until we leave for Mobile!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed the cruise part....lucky!! Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you were buying the pink dye. Be honest now. Swimming with the dolphins is calling pink highlights. Have a fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it and see all the great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time - and be safe! I'll me thinking about you while we're having snow storms. Kisses to those gorgeous kids from Grandma!

    ReplyDelete