Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fashionista and Sam's club

Ella is an.... interesting dresser. I am a firm believer that she should be allowed to choose her own outfits, within my not very strict rules.
The rules are,
1. Must be seasonally appropriate
2.everything that should be covered is.
Ella takes quite a few fashion liberties with these rules. Here is her outfit today:
Ella
That's right folks, Ella walked out of the house today in
Princess Cowgirl boots
Butter fly stockings
blue argyle skirt
Backyardigans long sleeved T
Pinky boa/scarf
Orange monkey sunhat.

The sad thing? This is a normal outfit for her. She thought she looked fabulous! I thought she looked silly, but It isn't my body, and so I let her wear it. She looks cute no matter what she wears, and her outfits certainly fit her personality!

Ella's favorite place to go shopping is Sam's Club. She loves getting pizza and soda, and the taste tests. She is always a good girl if I tell her we are going to Sam's. Today we went with Mom and we made it quick since nap time was approaching. I also love SC and love to see all the new stuff they have in and get the yummy taste tests. Wesley was soooo tired by the time we were done, he looked punch drunk!
Sams' club haul!
Photobucket

Wesley is ready for nap.
wesley
Tomorrow is book club, I can't wait to talk about "The Hunger Games"

5 comments:

  1. I say she is one stylin' fashionista! :) I think you are wise to give her freedom to choose what she wears....smart mommies pick their battles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I think Ella looks fabulous, and you are a fun mom for letting her choose her dress. I also love Sams and Costco--I guess we all do. And you should come our ward's reading group sometime; we did Hunger Games about two months ago, and it was a big hit.

    By the way, Zoe came home so excited about her primary class. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl has got style. It appears there might be another artist in family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE "The Hunger Games"! Love Ella's outfit! I am a firm believer in letting them wear what they want...unless we are having family pics or going to somewhere there is a special occasion. Then it has to be "mommy" approved. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I let Ranoah do the same.. Skylah still wants me to pick her's out... Today Ranoah had on layered shirts, a denim skirt and some jeans. I love it... reminds me of Punky Brewster!

    Ella looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete