Friday, April 30, 2010

Down by the "river"

My best friend asked me to take some Easter pictures of her youngest since her camera broke. I was more than happy to oblige. I took her to the Indian Creek Greenway for the pictures. I had to bring along my kids and my niece Brenna, but they were really well behaved. Since they were there, I took pictures of them too. Ella wouldn't let me take pictures of her alone, but I got some great ones of her and Brenna. This is such a lovely setting, I love taking pictures there! After pictures and a short time at the playground we all went to Sams Club for lunch and a little shopping. We had a great morning!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you got some great pictures today, Shannon! Brenna looks so natural in them.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete