Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday

Today was Laura's last day with us. Her flight left HSV at 11:30 this morning. The kids are going to miss their grandma!
Photobucket

I didn't get to go see her off at the airport because I was at an event to try and sell my photography. It was a shopping bazaar fundraiser to benefit my MOPS group. I didn't sell any sessions while I was there, but I still have a chance that people will call me later to book. My booth was next to the "Rockin kidz salon" it is a children's hair salon in south HSV. They were doing color and styles for all the kids who came to the Bazaar. I had them put in blue hightlights at the end of the day. I LOVE they way they look. Now I just need to get them permanent! They also raffled baskets off, and I bought some tickets. I can't believe it but I actually won! I won the "pamper me" basket with a free pedicure, hair cut, lunch, and lots of bath stuff. Also chocolate, a coach purse and more stuff. I was so excited because I never win stuff. My friend Megan, from Sewing by M.E. was also a vendor at the bazaar. She made an embroidered shirt and skirt with Ella's name on it and after they Bazaar she gave it to me. It is soooo cute! I was also next to a bow maker, so I had her make a matching bow for the outfit. It was a great day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. It sounds like a great day! Ella looks adorable in her outfit, that prize basket's contents are overflowing and almost entirely awesome... yay for winning something! Dunno about the coach purse, maybe sell that for some $$ but everything else is super sweet. :p

    oh and the blue highlights: FAB. you look great and should definitely get permanent ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN and FABULOUS day! How great to win! I love your highlights (but don't make them permanent :)). Ella is adorable!

    ReplyDelete