Monday, April 5, 2010

Out

OUTSIDE! We love to be outside. The weather last week and this has been wonderful. Today was already showing us how hot this summer is going to be, but it was great to be able to go outside and play! We started off our day working out at moms, then we were off to a church playdate with some friends. Then shopping and lunch with Mom. A successful morning if I do say so. After naps, we went back outside since it now stays light past 4:30 and I got out the water table. Wes has never seen it before and he was thrilled. What a fun day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So SAD! I totally forgot about playgroup playing at the park today or I would've walked down and visited with everyone! Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see you today. Ella and Katie are very similar which I think is fun.

    ReplyDelete