Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Great Grandma

When I was Ella's age I was lucky enough to have 3 Great-Grandmas living and 1 Great Grandfather. I only really remember one GG who died when I was a younger teen. Ella and Wes are lucky enough to have 3 great grandmothers and 2 great grandfathers living. Ella has spent lots of time with my maternal grandparents on vacations and on visits. How lucky for her to get to know them! She met Jon's paternal grandparents once when she was just 4 months old, but they live in Utah so we don't get to see them often and Wes has never met them. My Paternal grandmother lives in Idaho with my Uncle, Aunt and cousins, but for the past 2 months she has been staying with my parents. Such a special opportunity for my kids to get to know her, and for her to meet and get to know them! Today we took Grandma with us to the Mall for lunch and play time. We had a nice time visiting and enjoying one another's company.
I feel so lucky to have all but one of my grandparents living still. Not many people get to say that at my age!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
last night, Wes was walking around before bed and I thought he looked so cute!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is AMAZING! I didn't even get to meet any of Kirk's GRANDparents, much less grand-parents.

    ReplyDelete