Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Ella!

Today my Ella turned 4. I can't believe that she is that old! What happened to my baby? We had a wonderful day. After everyone was up, I let her open a present or two. She loved playing Hungry Hungry Hippos with me, and watching part of PiPi Longstocking. Then it was time for church. After church, Ella finished pipi and had a nap. Then we celebrated her birthday at Nana and Grandpas house. Pizza for dinner, and presents. Also playing outside on the new zipline that is now almost finished. We ended the night with a "Cookie monster" which is a giant cookie with ice cream, whipped cream, caramel and hot fudge. Yum! Ella had a WONDERFUL b-day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Zip-lining in a Cinderella dress . . . now that really is a fun birthday! ;) What a cute birthday girl! And I remember when you were pregnant with her. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a pretty rad birthday! That camera looks suspiciously similar to my camera... and what an awesome birthday dress. I want poofy sleeves on my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That princess going down the zipline pic is priceless! :) I can not believe that it has been 4 years. WOW! It has just flown by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That zipline is AWESOME!!! Happy Birthday, big girl!

    ReplyDelete