Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ella is good

I took a cute picture of Wesley playing with his Grandma today...


Photobucket

Today was Ella's very first Gymnastics class without me. She has now moved to the 4/5 class at Madison Gymnastics. She has a new teacher, and a longer class time. I was worried about her and weather she would be able to follow directions and do the things asked of her. She was really good today. A few times she argued over where in line she was supposed to be, but for the most part she was very obedient and tried hard. She even did some new things and tried her best even when she couldn't do them as good as the other kids. I think she had a ton of fun. Her favorite part was when her new teacher let them do some bounces on the inflatable tumbling run. She has been DYING to try that thing since she started going there in Jan.

My little gymnast.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments: