Thursday, April 22, 2010

Date Night

Tonight my honey took me on a date while Laura babysat the kids. (Thanks Laura!) We were supposed to go to P.F. Changs for my birthday dinner, but due to uberlong wait times, we ended up else ware. Jon promised to take me to PFChanges some other time, and now with Laura's offer to watch the kids it was the perfect time! I made a reservation for 5:30 and we were seated right away. We had decided to get the "Dinner for two" option which comes with a soup for each of us, an appetizer to share, an entre for each of us and a mini dessert. We happened to be there during Happy hour, when they had some things discounted. Since we couldn't agree on an app, we decided to get two extra. So we each had egg drop soup, we split their lettuce wraps, crab won-tons, and spring rolls. I had the Mongolian beef and Jon had some shrimp. I finished with the lemon meringue and Jon the s'mores. It was DELICIOUS. We have never been to this restaurant before, but we were pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I think we will definitely be coming back.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love PF Changs! When I go I just like to get the chicken lettuce wraps and a couple of sauted vege sides as my entree. It loads you up on yummy veges and I love it. (Great. Now I have to go again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures just made me hungry for Chinese food....and it's only 6am!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm that does look good . . . and what a great picture of you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and I agree with Jen, I am wanting some Chinese now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys both look especially fantastic in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete