Monday, April 12, 2010

Pictures! Rock on Wesley!

Today we did 2 mini shoots for some friends from my mommies group. They were a ton of fun. During our second of the two shoots, I got Wes out of the stroller and got some pictures of him in his rockin' outfit and rockin' hair. I love the way they turned out. Ella had a ton of fun playing with her friend T while I took pictures of T's little brother and Wes. I managed to snag one of the two big kids too. After the shoot, M and her boys came over and played at our house for an hour or so. We had a great morning! I am now enjoying naptime and getting pictures done.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...the second to last one of Wes by himself is way too cute! He has the greatest look of his face to go with that hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling he knows that he is awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete