Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

We had a great Sunday today. A nice time at church (except for Ella getting sent out of sharing time for pushing the other little girls out of their seats and spitting on their chairs!) She got to sit in the corner of my classroom for the rest of church for that one. But after church was lovely. The kids took naps, and afterwards while Jon was at a YM presidency meeting, we all played outside in the beautiful weather. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE springtime! I am so happy to have a nice backyard that is a safe place for my kids to play. Then dinner at Nana and Grandpa's house. After dinner, I took the fam home early and Grandpa helped me do my State taxes since they are due Thursday. I HATE Taxes. He did reduce my payment by $300 though, so go grandpa! My car isn't currently working so I am going to be stuck at home for a while. Boo. But tomorrow will be a good day, I am sure of it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment