Saturday, April 10, 2010

Celebrating with friends

Today we did a bunch of home improvement stuff, but for once I am not going to bore you with pictures and chatter about installing faucets or hanging pictures. I am going to tell you about the wonderful baby shower I went to today. Today I went to celebrate the upcoming baby of my friend G. G is so happy and smiley all the time. I love talking to her. I had a wonderful time at the shower, and even won a game! G liked my gifts, but she did inspect the wrapping paper too closely and saw that I had used Santa paper turned inside out! Thanks for inviting me G!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there. Glad you all had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, you are a HOOT! Oh, should I say ho-ho? Did you MAKE that beautiful blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture of the two of us. Those are awesome pictures. I'd love to see the rest that you took. I'm so glad you were able to come.

    ReplyDelete