Friday, April 2, 2010

Yummmmmmm....

Red Robin (the restaurant)will send you a coupon for a free burger for your birthday if you join their e-mail list. Both Mom and I joined 2 years ago, and since our birthdays are only 11 days apart, and the coupons are valid for 2 weeks, we both had coupons for free lunch at the same time. We had been planning on going out for lunch as soon as mom got her coupon. So today it was! We all love RR. It was a great lunch! (and cheap too, which is the best part). I had a great chicken burger on chabatta bread. It was yummy! Ella had the mac'n'cheese and Wes ate Ella's Mandarin oranges. HE LOVES Mandarin oranges. Ella had lots of fun pretending to be flown away by her balloon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Later we played in the yard, Wes and Ella like to water the grass.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That's so great you and your mom get to enjoy such a treat for your birthdays together! I love eating there... haven't been in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. Now I feel ripped off. I paid for my birthday burger. Oh well. I enjoyed my dinner there. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...well that would have been nice to know the last couple of times. Phooey. But Yay! for you and your mom! I love when bday treats last for longer than just one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to know. What a fun way to spend your b-day, together and over a yummy meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got to celebrate together! Was the person in the background of the picture where Wes was eating the oranges in witness protection or something - it looks like they were trying to hide. Also, just FYI - McAlisters, Ruby Tuesday and Firehouse also give away free meals for your birthday if you sign up for their e-clubs.

    ReplyDelete