Thursday, July 1, 2010

hamburger trees?

Today Ella got to go on the carousel. We are doing the Articles of Faith and I told her that if she could memorize #3, I would let her go on a carousel ride. She did it, and so today was reward day! I am so proud of her. After the ride, we played in the fountains. I went in too, it was HOT so I needed to cool off. After fountains, we met Mom at Burger King for lunch. Ella was so funny, upon examining her Cheese burger she noticed the sesame seeds on her bun. She asked Nana if they were seeds. Nana told her they were and Ella got a big smile. She held a seed up in the air and proclaimed that if you planted the seed, it would burrow into the ground and grow into a hamburger! I only wish, little one. After lunch, Ella and Wes fought over who got to cuddle Nana. Neither of them wanted to share her, but we made them. It was funny to see her all covered up in Grandkids. It was a nice morning. I hope this afternoon/evening will be nice as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment