Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Today it was the coolest it has been in a long time. It was only 75* out this morning when we headed over to our friends house to go swimming. We love hanging out with the E's and today was no exception. I stopped by Mom's house before we headed over and asked to borrow her underwater camera again. We had a ton of fun taking pictures and videos of the kids. I am so impressed with Ella and how well she is swimming. If she can touch the bottom she is so brave and tries to really swim. I think T is a great influence on her. After we were all tired out from swimming we went back to our friends house and changed clothes. Then we headed over to McDonald's for lunch. M had to run to the post office, so I watched the kids play while she did that. It was an awesome morning. And I love the way the pictures turned out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the water pics... I was just looking at the blog, wondering where your daily post was and then I spotted it! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. underwater photos are so cool.

    ReplyDelete