Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer lovin' having a blast!

Summer lovin' happened so fast...

Today was a busy morning. We started out at the library to return books and to enjoy story time. Then we headed over to our friends house to drop off Wes and pick up her daughter who is in Swim class with Ella. I drove the girls to their class. Carrie is WONDERFUL with the girls. She is an amazing teacher. Ella is doing really well with her and doesn't want to leave when class is done. After swimming it was back to our friends house to drop off K and collect Wes. We ended up staying for a little while to let the girls play. Then lunch, and now naptime. Oh how i love naptime. I am still recovering from my sickness, so I think I shall lay down as well and get some rest. The rest of the week is planned out to be busy as well!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Summer lovin' - I just watched that movie yesterday! Wish I was swimming right now.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanting to watch that movie again. Found my VHS of it but the VCR is upstairs. Guess I am just going to have to break down and get the dvd! ;)

    ReplyDelete