Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My chef

Today was a nice day. We went to story hour and read books about fishing. Then we made a little fishing pole with a paper fish on it. Ella and I each got to pick out 3 books to take home. After library, we went grocery shopping. At home the kids were great, (Ella's behavior chart is working like a charm!) After nap, Ella helped me make taco's for dinner. When I was her age, I remember loving to cook with my mom. I love cooking still and I want to teach Ella early how much fun cooking can be. I showed her how to cut the tomato safely and she cut the whole thing by herself. Ella is already a master stir-er, so she also helped me cook the onions and the ground turkey. I am glad that she likes to cook with me! After a yummy dinner we went to bridgestreet for a walk, playing in the fountains and ice cream. What a fun day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment