Friday, July 9, 2010

Eat Mor Chikn

Today was dress like a cow day at chick-fil-a. If you dressed head to toe like a cow, or in cow print, you get to choose a free meal from the menu. If you have just some cow, you get a free entree. I got EVERYONE all dressed up today for dinner. Last year, Jon was too embarrassed to go with us, but I convinced him to go this time. We all got yummy food and it only cost $0.65 for the upgrade to fruit cups for the kids. It was a blast. One of the Eat more chicken cows was there and Ella was so excited to see it. She followed that poor cow all around the store giving TONS of hugs and probably bugging the heck out of the thing. Wes was also enthralled with the cow, he kept craning his neck to see it and waving emphatically. It was super cute! After dinner we went home and Jon got the kids ready for bed while I went to get our babysitter. Once I was back with Hannah, Jon and I headed off to roller skating. It was SO. MUCH. FUN!!!!!! We were there for almost two hours before the late hour and our aching feet insisted we stop. I had a wonderful time. I love that I have such a wonderful husband who takes me on fun dates like this! We stopped on the way home for some ice cream, then take the baby sitter home and now blogging before bed. I had an awesome day! Early day tomorrow for a photoshoot, better get some sleep.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments: