Thursday, July 22, 2010

Earth Fare

Today we had a great day. We went to our friend Megan's house and went swimming then played at their house and had lunch. After we got home, both kids took naps (and actually slept!) I got my desk all cleared and rearranged for my new computer. (My old computer got fried in a power surge and i have been using Jon's for the last week.) After Jon got home he set up the computer while I took the kids to Earth Fare's family night. Kids eat free with purchase of an Adult dinner. I had a yummy chicken pesto sandwich and a salad and the kids had pizza, fruit snacks, chocolate milk and cheese stick/fruit kabob. We all enjoyed our dinner. After we were done, I let the kids pick out a dessert and we picked up some Sushi for Jon. At home, Jon was just finishing up the computer work! I am so glad to have a new computer again. Now I just hope I can find someone who can get my files off my old hardrive!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that their food is really good. Looks like another place that I need to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that you got a new computer - not so cool in the way you lost the old one. Earth Fare does look yummy - did you see Hope & kids there? The eat there on Family night often. Give Howard a call about your hard drive - he should be able to help.

    ReplyDelete