Saturday, July 24, 2010

Paint

Today was a busy day! I started off the day with a photo shoot down in HSV. When I got home the kids were down for their naps, so I edited the pictures and got them all ready. After nap time was over, I had just finished my edit so we headed out. Jon took the kids to play at Chick-fil-a while I went across the street to Lowes to get a new Garbage disposal (ours broke a week or two ago) and some painting supplies. Then I went back to the restaurant to have dinner with the family before heading home to get some chores done. Our other Home Teacher came over at 6 with a really tall ladder to help us paint our shutters and chimney. While they were painting Dad and Mom came over and Dad helped me install the Disposal while Mom watched the kids and our neighbor play in the sprinkler. We both finished our work at the same time. The outside of the house looks AWESOME! And the Disposal works, so that is AWESOME too. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends and for their help in getting our house fixed up. I am so excited to see our house looking nicer and nicer.
We had such a productive day. Now to plan my primary lesson.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Glad to see that Shawn was able to put our ladder to good use! ;-) I'll have to come by and admire all the work you guys have been doing!

    ReplyDelete