Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bowling

Today we decided that we wanted to go bowling. I had purchased a discount bowling card at the beginning of summer and haven't had a chance to use it yet. We called up mom and asked if she would like to go along with us, she said yes! So we headed over to her house to ride with her. The kids did GREAT bowling. The both had great fun and enjoyed two games of bowling. I did pretty good my first game, I scored a 140. Wesley was so fun to watch. He squealed and pointed at the ball as it rolled down the alley. After our games we decided that the line was too long to eat there so we went over to Frizzles and had lunch. it was super yummy. Then home for naps. The rest of the afternoon was quiet, until I saw someone on my Mommies board was selling a flat topped stove for cheap. When Jon got home I asked him if he wanted to get it and he said YES! So I went to look at it and it was just what I wanted so I bought it on the spot. Luckily the stove fit in the back of their SUV so they brought it over and we spent the rest of the evening setting it up. It looks great in the kitchen and even matches our fridge. YEA! for new appliances.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wesley is finally getting somewhat used to his breathing mask. He does much better for Jon than for me.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That stove is beautiful! I love it! Sounds like a good day. I'm glad Wes is getting better at dealing with his treatments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dinosaur thing is awesome!! and snazzy stove, didn't you have a coil one before? nice upgrade

    ReplyDelete