Monday, July 19, 2010

Breath, Sprinklers and FHE

After a long night and several breathing treatments Wes is doing fine. After his morning treatment today he lost all signs of wheezing and difficulty breathing and began acting like his normal self. Whew! I will be glad to be just giving him one treatment a day. I think he may be getting used to it though, the last treatment I gave him went well, he sat and watched the cartoon quietly while I held him on my lap. I am so releaved that he is doing fine again!

This morning we went over to Hobby lobby with my mom to get some craft supplies. I had ordered some new prints for the living room months ago and still hadn't mounted or hung them. So today I got the foam core to do that. I think they turned out great, and look awesome in the space!
Photobucket

AFter Hobby lobby we had lunch at the mall then home for naps. AFter naps our new neighbor came over to play and the kids ran around in the sprinkler for a long time while I watered the lawn. They all had a BLAST getting wet. I was glad to get them outside for a change.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

AFter a delicious dinner of past with asparagas and feta we headed over to the Shafers house for FHE. We taught the big boys how to do the Fox trot for the activity. It was a lot of fun to spend time with them, and to help them learn something new. The boys were fast learners and by the end were actually decent leads. Amy joined in the fun too. We also got to taste Amy' home-made from scratch brownies, which were yummy! Over all a fun day!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment