Saturday, July 17, 2010

Disappointing hair

Today was long, and not terribly fun. We did oil changes in the morning, then I took Jon's car in to Sam's to get a tire repaired. After that I went to go get my hair done by a friend of Kerri's who is going to cosmetology school. The guy was super nice, but SLOW. It took him an hour and a half to cut my hair. Then he was supposed to put blue lowlights in my hair. He did it right, I guess, I don't know about these things, but I am sad that you can barely see them. Right on the crown of my head you can see it, but other than that, it just looks like my regular haircut. I guess I should have gone with a brighter color, one that wouldn't fade into my natural color so much. Jon was happy at least, since he didn't want me to get them in the first place. He is happy you can't see them. I was only sad because I wanted to do something radical and different, and ended up not being able to tell! Lee, the hairstylist was super nice though and did a good job. I can't really blame him for the color not showing up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. sorry it wasn't a great experience! :[ Lee said that to do a bright blue he'd have to do a house call and you'd have to buy the dye-- sorry, I thought I communicated that! You can definitely see it in the light though, I really like it even though it's not drastic, and bee-tee-dub my dear sister... you are gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee warned me a little too, but on the test strip it looked... blue-er. Lee was awesome though, fun to talk to and he did a great job on the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably agree with Jon on that one. You don't want to be mistaken for a smurf!

    ReplyDelete