Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chaperone at Point Mallard

Today Jon and I had the pleasure of being chaperon's for Youth Conference. Today we went to point mallard water park. Mom was gracious enough to watch the kids so that we could go. It was a BLAST! after driving the kids to the park and getting them registered, we entered the park and go to play all morning. We kept an eye on the kids from the stake, (they were wearing maroon wrist bands) and made sure they were all being good. WE got to ride all the water slides and swim in the wave pool and the regular pool. we didn't spend even one min in the Baby pool W00T! At 12 we met for a lunch of little ceasars pizza. Then we went ice skateing for an hour or so in our wet bathing suits because we didn't bring a change of clothes. I didn't skate as long as Jon, I hurt my foot. After our sojourn in the artic we went for another hour or so to the water park. We spent a lot of time playing with Mom's underwater digital camera. It is so cool, we got some great shots! at 3 it was time to take the kids back. Then pick up my kids and feed them dinner. AFter I put the kids and Jon to bed, I went over to the stake center to watch the youth preform in the variety show. THey did a great job. I had such a fun day! Tomorrow Jon and I will be chaperoning the dance, more fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think it is SO fun that you get to chaperone. It's fun to be with the youth. I still am trying to grasp a water park without kids. Have fun tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys had too much fun!

    ReplyDelete