Wednesday, June 30, 2010

181

181
Photobucket
Days that is. I have now reached the 1/2 way mark. I have blogged every day for 6 full months. I can hardly believe that I have made it this far. When I decided to do this, I was pretty sure I could succeed, but not positive. It has been fun, and there have been great days, and days when I just did. not. feel. like. blogging. There were also days when I forgot to take any pictures at all and had to rush around at the last min to get SOMETHINg, ANYthing to post so I wouldn't fail. But through the ups and downs it has been worth it. It has motivated me to do more with my kids, just so I will have something to post about, it has motivated me to take more pictures, and have more fun.

I love looking back at my old posts and seeing all the fun things we have done this year. I can't wait to see it in book form, what a wonderful gift to my kids to have this daily photo journal of their life for them to look back on. I wish I had something like this from my childhood. I am looking forward to the next 184 days of this year, I no long have any doubts, I can do this! I feel so accomplished, like I have really done something, even if it is just words and pictures on an online journal.

This would be a good time for a give-away wouldn't it? Too bad I didn't think of that earlier. Oh well, maybe on my 365th post.

Today, we went to the Monaco Free Summer Movies again. Today was Nim's Island. This time we took our friend B with us. She was a great help and we enjoyed her company. After the movie we had pizza and then home for naps. A nice summer day. I think tomorrow, I want to go swimming. That will be on the plan, as long as the kids are good. Thanks B for coming with us and being so helpful! Also sorry the picture is so bad, in my defense, it was dark when I took it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making it half way! I'm really enjoying reading your posts every day. :)

    ReplyDelete