Friday, July 9, 2010

Swimming with Nana and Grandpa

Today Nana and Grandpa took me and the kids swimming at Dublin pool. The kids loved being in the water, and so did I. We got to play with Nana's cool new underwater digital camera. That was super fun! We only got to swim for a very short time as about a half hour after we arrived someone busted their nose on the high dive and bled in the pool. Blood in the pool means a total shut down while they shock the pool. We got to play for an extra few minutes in the baby pool. Dublin did give us free passes to come again another day, so we will have to do that. After we dried off, it was way past naptime for Wes so I took him home and Mom and Dad took Ella to lunch. This evening we are going to go to Chick-fil -a dressed like cows to get free dinner!! and even better, after that Jon is taking me out on a date... wait for it... ROLLER SKATING! I am super excited. Our baby sitter Hannah is going to watch the kids while we go on an awesome date.
I love my life today!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment