Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trains!

Today was a great day. We started out our morning at a train expo. I read about it on line and I thought it would be something that Wes would love. We drove down and it was small, but there were 8 or so train tables set up with different trains running. There were a bunch of hobby train stuff for sale too, but that didn't interest us. Wes was ENTRHALLED by the trains going around and around. Ella really liked them too. They were so fun to watch and the guys who made them were really nice to talk to. I have never seen my son sit so still in his life. He never once asked to be put down so he could run around. He just wanted to stay and watch forever. Wes even won a train engine from the door prize! After we left we had lunch at Cici's pizza then home for naps. This evening we went to the Mall for the trick or treat there. We brought along our neighbor Brooke and the kids all had fun. Ella got a TON of attention for her costume. I could hear all the people we passed going "Wow! That is so cute!" Lots of Moms asked me how I made the costume and a few people had to come over and ask what she was, but they loved it anyway. It was fun to see how much love the costume I worked so hard on got. People also loved Mike Wazowski of course.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment