Thursday, October 21, 2010

more boring posts

I know that my posts have been boring of late but I have been so very busy that I haven't found much time for non-work related picture taking. Today we had MOPS in the morning, it was a ton of fun, then this afternoon I was scheduled to photograph a martial arts studio. It went very well. I am exhausted though, I was there from 2:30-8pm. Our neighbor Maggie was nice enough to bring Jon and the Kids dinner tonight. I got to try a bit when I got home. It was delicious. Tomorrow I will be editing, editing, editing again. I still haven't finished the wedding. so that will have to be done this weekend! I like being busy, but this is ridiculous!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dinner looks wonderful!!! Glad you are able to keep busy, too!!

    ReplyDelete